Friday, December 5, 2014

Star chefs Jamie Oliver burned penis during cooking

One of the most famous chefs in the world – Jamie Oliver told the shocking story broadcast television programs. The famous restaurateur and father of three daughters shared with Graham Norton’s leading spicy incident. During cooking a romantic dinner for his wife Jools culinary magician burned his penis.


Star chefs Jamie Oliver burned penis during cooking
Jamie managed to avoid serious damage to genitals through the frozen peas, cook who immediately put it to the affected area. 39-year-old entertainer said he wanted to make his wife a nice, make her dinner in the nude:


“I am a romantic – shared Jamie Oliver. – I’ve done in the house cleaning and decided to cook sea bass. I was completely naked when conjured by the stove. I opened the oven door to check on the perch when pulled out a jet of steam that burned my penis. It was incredibly painful. Believe me when I screamed, it was not romantic. I helped the frozen peas. I put it to avoid blisters. ”

His famous nickname “Naked Chef” Jamie was not because he was standing at the stove naked. After the publication of the first cookbook chef noted for the fact that he knows how to cook delicious



No comments:

Post a Comment