Monday, December 1, 2014

Lars von Trier: "I drank 12 days in a row when he wrote the screenplay for" Dogville "  

58-year-old notorious director, who is filming “movie is not for everyone,” rarely talk to the press. However, co-author of the Danish newspaper kinomanifesta “Dogma 95″ made an exception and said the role played in his life, drugs and alcohol.


Lars von Trier: "I drank 12 days in a row when he wrote the screenplay for" Dogville "  


– Scenario “Dogville,” I wrote in 12 days, then I was constantly drunk.

Film director Lars von Trier

In addition, the creator of the acclaimed “nympho” admitted that since he stopped drinking alcohol, began to doubt whether something else to shoot.


– I do not know if I can shoot new movies. This worries me. I do not remember a former drinker or a former drug addict to create something highly artistic – shared with the Danish journalist Trier.



No comments:

Post a Comment