Monday, January 12, 2015

Jennifer Lopez: "At the moment I am free"

Recently in the press there were rumors that Jennifer Lopez again meets Casper Smart – 27-year-old dancer who was the last passion of the singer.


However, J. Lo fairly quickly denied them in an interview with US Weekly:



At the moment, I am free. I think that an independent life is very useful for me. There was a time when I thought something like “I’m not going with anyone to deal with, I want to be alone.” At the moment I have nothing to tell you.



Recall, the singer met with Casper Smart in 2011. However, in June 2014 the pair announced their separation. According to rumors, the main reason for the end of the relationship became scandalous story about passion dancer transsexual model.


After the break former lovers were able to remain friends and not once appeared in public together.


Note that Jennifer Lopez’s personal life has always been a rather eventful: she was married three times, each marriage ended in divorce in the end. The last one was held in June 2014, when the singer officially divorced from Marc Anthony.


Also in 2002, Jennifer Lopez met with Ben Affleck.


Jennifer Lopez: "At the moment I am free"


In general, it attributed a lot of novels, including the rapper P. Diddy.


Now, she said, Jennifer Lopez quite happy and tries to spend more time with their children – 6-year-old twins Max and Emma.



I do not regret that, after that I had to go through. I’ve had ups and downs, to the sky and on the bottom. I was so happy that I will never say “If only it never happened!”



- Shared in an interview with Jennifer Lopez.



No comments:

Post a Comment