Saturday, January 3, 2015

Actress Keira Knightley has decided to apologize to Anne Hathaway

Keira Knightley herself unwillingly, cast a shadow on the impeccable reputation Anne Hathaway. The actress has decided to apologize to his colleague.


The incident occurred at the recent Toronto Film Festival. One of the fans confused Kira Ann and approached her with a request for a joint photo and autograph. Knightley denied the woman, and she considered it rude. To somehow mitigate the awkward situation, Cyrus issued a statement.


“I guess I should apologize to Anne Hathaway, – said the Keira Knightley. The woman who took me for Anne Hathaway, and which I did not take pictures, certainly counted Anne Hathaway grubiyankoy. But, actually, I just assured her that I do not Anne Hathaway. it’s really true. “



No comments:

Post a Comment