Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Chris Hemsworth was the most sexy man year magazine People

According to the annual ranking compiled by one of the most influential magazines of modernity – People, the first line of the sexiest men in the world this year took Chris Hemsworth. A place of honor was awarded to the actor for the role in two acclaimed films – “Thor 2″ and “Race”. For them the blond popular actor had to pump relief torso and change greatly in appearance. 


By the way, the 38-year-old wife of Chris Hemsworth – Spanish actress Elsa Pataky considered the news about the award of the husband of the title “pretty funny.”Sam the owner of the status of sexual and men at all relates to the title with irony:


Chris Hemsworth was the most sexy man year magazine People


- I think you bought me a ticket to boast, to be valid a couple of weeks. I can now say this to his wife: “From now on, remember, that’s all people think this way, and from that moment I was no longer obliged to do the dishes and change diapers. I’m above that. I’m still sexy. “






No comments:

Post a Comment