Saturday, November 22, 2014

Angelina Jolie wants to end his acting career

Recently saw the release of “Unbroken”, which became the third directorial work of Angelina Jolie. In an interview with one of the editions of 39-year-old actress said it plans to completely give up acting,


directing to deal with. According to Jolie, in the director’s chair she feels much happier:


- I’m always uncomfortable at gunpoint cameras lacked comfort. Before, I could not think I could deal with the directors, but once I did it, why not focus on that? I am ready to give up acting, – Angelina Jolie told the American edition.


Angelina Jolie wants to end his acting career


Oscar-winning actress and mother of six children also admitted that on the set of the film “Unbroken” She put the actors in extremely harsh conditions: almost all the artists had to go on a diet. The actor was not possible even to drink water when the shooting took place in the sun.








No comments:

Post a Comment