Saturday, August 16, 2014

Jackie Chan is ready to be irresistibly




Speaking to reporters IGN Jackie Chan shared his plans for the future and talked about the desire to join the stellar team of heroes militants. 




“Just the other day I got a call from Sylvester Stallone with an invitation to play in the fourth film of The Expendables - said the actor. I’m ready, but offered Slayu seriously increase my screen time. We have already held talks regarding my participation in the sequel and trikvel . I used to be rejected because it did not want to accept the role for five minutes. The audience does not have time to rejoice my appearance, as I damn the screen. “ 



Chan also said that he does not plan to begin work on the third film series ” Drunken Master . “ “Talk about trikvel go long, but no one was able to write a decent script - said Jackie. In the first part we had a false assumption, but because I had to withdraw in the sequel, and to show that nothing good about drinking is not. It seems to me, as can be seen trikvela ” The Karate Kid . “ On this film, I realized that he had become a teacher, and Jaden Smith could be called a young Jackie Chan. I do not think that the “Drunken Master” should be continued. “ 


Jackie Chan is ready to be irresistibly



“I do not agree to participate in the” Rush Hour 4 “- said Chan. The studio wants to work on a new film franchise, but I insist that I was first shown the text. Kvadrikvel need a production company, not me. I believe that it makes no sense to work on the weak script. “ 



Jackie recently wrapped production on the adventure film ” Dragon Sword “. Company in the cast hemade ​​John Cusack and Adrien Brody . Plans Chan remains and work on a sequel to “The Karate Kid.”



No comments:

Post a Comment