Sunday, February 8, 2015

Ryan Reynolds told why does not want to disclose the child's name

In early January, we learned that Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively daughter. Name of happy parents do not disclose, but Lively has already shared with the press his first feelings of motherhood.


Ryan Reynolds recently gave an interview in which he spoke about the addition of their family. The actor said that after the birth of his daughters life priorities have changed noticeably.



I used to say Blake: “I would die for you. I can not love anyone as I love you.” But at that moment, when he looked into the eyes of our little girl, I realized that in a dangerous situation close my baby his wife as a human shield,



- Shared Ryan Reynolds.


38-year-old actor added that his feelings for Lively became even stronger:



I do not like loud recognition and expression of feelings, but when our daughter was born, I really fell in love even more his wife.



Despite the rather honest interviews and willingness to talk about the happy event, Ryan Reynolds declined to name the name that they have chosen for their baby. In the press there were rumors that the star couple’s daughter Violet will be called, but the actor has denied them.


Ryan Reynolds told why does not want to disclose the child's name



This is a very pretty name, but it has a daughter named Ben Affleck. We would never have chosen baby name another celebrity. Therefore, we decided that it would be called Shiloh,



- He joked.



I just do not want to do it in public. Everyone I know personally, will soon know about it, so that soon it will no longer be a secret,



- Soon added the actor.


Recall Ryan Reynolds and Lively met while filming “Green Lantern” in 2011, and the following autumn they secretly married in South Carolina. The news of the pregnancy in October 2014 she shared Blake – then actress published on your site photo, which was visible to her belly.



No comments:

Post a Comment