Monday, February 23, 2015

Ariana Grande has launched its own line of perfume

Ariana Grande young have already conquered the music business, but it seems that the singer is not going to stop there. Today it was announced that 22-year-old actress will release its own line of fragrances, which goes on sale in September this year.


Ariana Grande has already signed a contract with a well known company Luxe Brand, which will help the performer to realize our plans.


I’ve always been obsessed with perfume. In my purse fit about six different flavors, a couple more in a suitcase in the car. People often ask me what perfume I prefer, and if I have a private line. I can name a few favorites, but I would really like to create what will encompass all that I love. That is why I am so glad that I could create their flavor,


– Said the singer press.


Ariana Grande has launched its own line of perfume


Note that Ariana Grande – is not the only representative of show business that tries his hand in the cosmetic industry. Last year alone, the stores were exclusive fragrances from Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift and the popular boy band One Direction.



No comments:

Post a Comment